Crane Valley Golf Dress Code
Crane Valley Golf Course looks forward to welcoming you to enjoy our courses and facilities and respectfully ask you to co-operate with the management concerning our dress code.
On the Course:
- jeans and tracksuits are not permitted
- shirts must have collars and sleeves (no football/rugby shirts)
- shorts may be worn but must be tailored and not less than mid thigh
- socks must accompany shorts and be above the ankle (gentlemen only)
- shirts must be tucked in
- trousers must not be tucked into socks
- golf shoes are required to play the Valley Course
- ladies are not allowed to wear brief shorts or sun tops
- sleeveless shirts must have collars, and collarless shirts must have sleeves.
In the Clubhouse:
- hats/caps must be removed in the clubhouse
- golf shoes are only permitted in the Woodland Bar
- smart denim jeans may be worn in the Woodland Bar and to social functions in the Members Bar
- tracksuits, tee shirts, singlets football/boxer shorts or swimming trunks are not permitted
- training shoes/sports shoes are permitted in the Woodland bar and in the lounge/members area
- a change from golfing attire into smart casual is requested when using the lounge/restaurant area after 7.00pm.
Members are reminded that they are responsible for their guests.