Crane Valley Golf Club Recruitment
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Crane Valley Golf Club, Verwood, Dorset requires an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join and support the existing Golf Club Manager in all aspects of the club operation, which provide extensive catering services and facilities for the many membership, corporate, society and pay and play golfers as well as a thriving and varied function business.
For this role, the successful candidate will be a practical person with the ability to work both as a team player and on their own initiative displaying competency over a wide range of disciplines –
He/she will also require the following:
- A minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Previous experience of Hospitality & Leisure industry
- A high level of inter-personal, motivational and social skills.
- An outgoing, dynamic, self motivated and positive attitude.
- An ability to motivate team members.
- Good verbal and written communication & organisational skills.
- The highest level of customer care and service skills.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful candidate will be required to work weekends and bank holidays.
The successful candidate will also be expected to act as Duty Manager when required.
Applicants should e-mail their C.V. to: email@example.com for the attention of Samantha Perry
(Closing date for receipt of e-mails is Friday 27th February 2015)